CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Cyber Monday and 31 weeks!

Well yesterday was suppose to be the biggest online shopping day of the year! Did you get some great deals, I know I looked but couldn't decide on anything. We also went "shopping" this past weekend and came away empty handed because we are not sure if Wayne will be able to drive home for the holidays or fly. If he drives in then he will stay at home, if he doesn't have his release date then he'll fly in and fly out for the holidays. So, we don't want to buy gifts up here only to have to ship them back home. Plus we really didn't like anything we saw.

Today I begin my 31st week, less than 10 weeks to go. Anywhere from 6-12 weeks away from a babino. Hopefully about 8 weeks is what we are hoping for. I go for my next prenatal on Dec. 11th and will be 33 weeks then, I'll also go two weeks later and then every week to see if I'm dilating or effaced. How exciting, j/k! I know then labor will be shortly thereafter. Yikes! I'm not ready. I still have all of my Christmas shopping and one last shower. I need to get my hospital bag together and all the last minute things for Truett. I'm ready to finally see the little monkey that's been moving constantly.








I read somewhere that I'm suppose to feel him move something like 10 times an hour. That would definitely be an understatement. I could probably count 10 times in 2-5 minutes at any given time. At night he slows down after I fall asleep, well, I guess he does because he doesn't wake me up. Then when I eat breakfast at 6:45 a.m. he's back at it, all day long!

I'm going to post a picture of my belly from the front, that is where I see the biggest expansion, he sits sooo low in my tummy that I'm afraid he will come out when he "drops".

1 comment:

Tracy said...

You are looking great. I love feeling those movements. Sounds like you have one active baby in there.