CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 28, 2007

6 months! I can't believe how time flies!


































I can't believe this past Wednesday, the 25th, Truett turned 6 months old. Wow! He is scooting backwards. Sitting up is his favorite pastime. He only occasionally falls. Today, Saturday, Truett has been having a bout of allergies, runny nose, coughing, and sneezing then add to it the teething (diarrhea and drooling). He is such a trooper though, he woke up 2-3 times for 2-3 nights and that was it. Now he is back to 11 hours of nonstop sleep. Truett gets up on his hands and knees only to jump onto his stomach.

Wayne bought Truett a kiddie pool and we have enjoyed the mess out of it. Truett thinks he is so big to be in there with us. He loves spending the day with mommy but when daddy gets home it is "mommy, who?". I can't blame him though, I love seeing him, too! We are STILL planning our 5 year wedding anniversary trip. We started off wanting to go to Puerto Vallarta or Costa Rica and now it's turned into a weekend bed and breakfast or getaway trip. I'm not complaining, but right now I have a list a mile long on things I want or need, like family pictures, clothes, a day at the spa, makeup, more clothes for Truett and just a day off! Enjoy the new pictures and I'll keep you in touch!

1 comment:

Larissa said...

Cute pictures! He looks like he's loving that pool!