CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 1, 2007

Some professional pictures!

























Sorry I haven't updated recently, I have no excuse except to say I'm busy!! We had some family pics taken. Anne came over 2 weeks ago and we took some pics of Truett in his Halloween costume and around the house and park. We had a good time and Anne was so sweet. She is so very talented. We got a few pics back and love them. As soon as I get more I'll post the website info and you can check out all of the pictures.

Let me see..... since I last posted Nicole (my oldest sister) and her little girl (Kerigan) came to visit. We had a good time and Kerigan is sooo pretty! Truett's first Halloween was fun, we visited with Aunt CoCo (Nicole), Kerigan, Nana, Papa, Jeremiah, and Jacob. We left there and visited with MawMaw and PawPaw. Truett licked on a "dumdum" sucker and got a bag full of goodies!

We are looking forward to his 1st Thanksgiving and Christmas!! I'm already looking for stocking stuffers!

You can check out these pictures and more of Anne's great work at: http://myphotography.wordpress.com/

I'll post more soon.

No comments: