CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 29, 2008

Friday Fun!

This is what we've been doing today. There were 5 ladies (including myself), 6 kids and one on the way! Us, ladies, enjoyed visiting with other grownups and the kids seemed to have a great time as well. Truett was having a great time kicking his feet and thrusting his hands around. He has been doing that for a few weeks, he gets so excited he has to use all extremities to get all the energy out!

Here is all of the children minus Maddie, she was being camera shy. All of the little girls were sweet angels and it makes me want to add a princess to our bunch, although, not yet!
So, after a long week I'm going to try and enjoy my weekend off. Wayne has to leave Sunday for a seminar on Monday, boo! My plans for next week are to read a lot and work on consistency with training Truett. Wouldn't it be nice if they came already trained! :) I guess we can't get off to easy...

Have a great weekend!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey email me your email address so I can invite you to my private mom blog- my email is jeweliet01@yahoo.com