CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

We're Back... but not back in POWER

We picked a great time to leave the great state of Louisiana. We were gone for 1 week to see Uncle Scott (Wayne's brother) and Aunt Rebecca (sis-in-law). We had a blast and I'll have a few pictures up for the next few days showing you, in pictures, how much fun we really did have! When we got back we had no electricity for a total of 5 days, and our sewage line was backed up, MMM... I love the smell of sewage (sarcasm noted)!


Truett was a WONDERFUL passenger, he was always complimented on his behavior and really was a little cherub!


Mommy and Truett playing by the "pony" at PF Cheng, thank you everyone for letting me go to my favorite restraunt!
All clear, daddy!

Truett was very patient while we waited for a half hour and was about to lose his patience after the meal took an hour and a half, we (Wayne, Paw Paw, and myself) took turns taking Truett outside to let him "get his energy" out! He was VERY sleepy that night!



I'll write more soon as to what is going on in our lives right now!

No comments: