CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 23, 2008

If Truett had a twin...

Truett and Kerigan may look exactly alike but there is only a month separating them, Truett will be 2 in January and Kerigan 2 in February. They are two peas in a pod for now. They love one another, in that childish, don't take my toys and I'll love you forever, love! We were able to visit for all of yesterday. Thank you for letting us spend a day with you sweet baby doll!


My "Tru Tru" and he was NOT letting go of that stroller, just in case she had her eyes on it! :)


They wanted to hold hands the whole time. I guess that comes from us always saying " hold mommy's hand"


He loves his sweet cousin.


The wouldn't let go of one another




Pappa, Nanna, Truett and Kerigan (My parents)

No comments: