CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

15 months...

That is how old Jett will be when this little one makes their debut! We never planned to have these two so close, but at least they will be playmates (or at least I hope so). Truett will be 4 in January and Jett will be 1 at the end of November this one's due date is March 9th! Ah ya ya! Here we go again. I have my first doctor's appointment in 2 weeks. I'm 6 weeks along right now. We just started back at our workout place this week and I still have about 8 pounds to lose. I hope to lose another 5 lbs. before I plateau and start gaining. I hope to gain no more than what I weighed with Jett in the end. I have a few things I want to talk about but they will have to wait until another time. I'm tired!

2 comments:

Jeffrey Challie, Anabelle and Abram said...

I think it would be great for you to have a little girl...she would think her big brothers were super cool and would want to do all of their super cool tricks!! But a
3rd stinky boy would be great too!! You would be the princess for sure in the home!! Which ever GOD blesses yalls home with will be exactly perfect for you all!

Heather said...

I agree, whatever we have will be perfect (for us)!