CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Merry Merry Christmas

I hope your days are Merry and Bright! Our crew has enjoyed hanging out these last few days. Truett is enjoying the whole Christmas festivities, he turns 5 next month, Jett just turned 2 and is talking more and more. He also has turned the "fits" on these last couple of days. Hudson is 9 months old and took his first step TODAY! Merry Christmas to us!

I have plenty of pictures from the last few months but as you probably have guessed I have tons of time on my hands. So, hopefully, while I am doing NOTHING these next couple of days I'll try to post a couple.

By the way, amongst all the time I've had lately I still have not lost all of my "Hudson/ Jett" weight. I will be blogging about that. So, please don't burst excitement but I shall return!

No comments: