CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 7, 2008

Christmas and December


Kerigan is getting so big, this is Nicole and Keith's little girl. Truett loves his Elmo walker.


Truett and Elmo, again! Grandma Dorothy and Truett! Shreveport Christmas!

Maw Maw, mommy,Truett, daddy, and Paw Paw He never,EVER sleeps at church. Until
this Sunday! :)

Great Grandparent's from Shreveport's house. Truett loves his Spanish/English books, but then again he loves all books!

Josh's new family: Megan, Josh, Morgan, and Tammy Christmas at the Arnold's grandparents


Natalie,me,Jason,mom, dad, and Josh (Nicole is MIA) :)

Natalie's family (her, Demarcus, Jeremiah and Jacob)

Yes, it's been a while. The holidays have been fun. We had Christmas over in Shreveport,LA with Wayne's paternal grandparents and Merryville,LA with my maternal grandparents before Christmas Eve. Then we did our Christmas' with Wayne's maternal grandparents, both Wayne and my parents on Christmas Eve and Day. We were "Christmased" out!! Lots and lots of toys. it looks like Toys or Us exploded in our house! Then came my birthday and New Year's. Wayne and I went out for a afternoon/evening in town. I had my favorite meal, sushi. Yummmmm. Lots of sweets from Christmas to New Year, but that officially stopped on New Year's Day.

I'm not a resolution girl, I make them all through the year. We, as a family, make goals for each year, but not really a "New Year's Resolution". This year has been a roller coaster year. I can't wait to see the ups and downs of this year, but of all the things I want to achieve and strive for it's to be a better wife, mommy, and follower of my Savior.

We are getting ready for Truett's birthday, excited about that. We are having it on Wednesday, Jan. 23rd, so Aunt CoCo (Nicole) will be able to make it. She works on the weekend and this is only family so, we wanted all family to get to come. I'll post pics and an update after that. We have lots going on so hopefully I'll post again before then, but I'm not making any promises!!! :)

No comments: