CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

I need some recipes!

For anyone who knows me, you know I've never been a cook. Before having Truett, Wayne and I would usually cook together, he would cook and I would clean, or we would dine at a restaurant's. Both, Wayne and I worked and shared just about all household chores and responsibilities. Then we had Truett! It is not practical nor is it financially responsible for us to do this. Since I stay at home with Truett, I try to plan as much as possible. So, dinners are no exception. I have been trying different recipes: Giada, from the FoodNetwork.com and one from one of my favorite blogging momma's 4littlemen.blogspot.com. We have enjoyed one from her: Chickpea Curry, it is yummy and soooo easy, and who knew bulgar (a substitute for rice) was so good! If you have any fast, easy, AND healthy (or at least somewhat) we would LOVE to try it. Send it to me!!

Sorry, no pics today!

1 comment:

4funboys said...

I have gotten some REALLY good recipes from blogs. I love to cook, but don't have the time usually.

try "pioneer woman" and crockpotting through the year"

good luck!