CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Please, don't adjust your computer!

Truett usually doesn't get his paci unless it's night-night time... but he somehow sneaked 3 paci's into the bathtub! I will miss this little phase of his life, I feel it slipping through my fingers as we speak. I'm determined to enjoy what is left of the "baby stage". In these pictures he really does look like a baby. Sweet Truett, I wish you could possibly know what you mean to me and your daddy! Thank you for bringing so much joy into our lives for such a short time!






I'm just playing with some effects. Truett continues to be our stand up comic! Gotta love him!

1 comment:

Jeffrey Challie, Anabelle and Abram said...

Who couldnt just love him??? He's so much fun!!