CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Belly Shot...

Sorry they are so late, Amanda!




So this is my first time taking a belly shot of my little #2. Everything seems to be going exactly like the first. With Truett I had the "PMS" like symptoms until about 7 weeks. Which I am still having on an occasion. I am in my 6th week and as of Friday I'll begin my 7th week. I get hungry a little bit faster than normal and I am pretty tired, all the same symptoms as with Truett. I'd love to tell you I'm having cravings, but just like last time I just choose to eat bad when I eat chocolate! :) I will post my 6 week shot soon, stay posted!

With Truett I used an OB in Alexandria. After having a horrible birth experience, Wayne and I have decided to use a midwife center in Lafayette called Gentle Choices. We are so excited they are going to take us. We are about an hour and a half away and I am a VBAC patient, but they have taken ALL precautions for caring for a VBAC patient. There is also a OB that works with them in emergency cases. I will see him as well as their midwives just to be acquainted. My first appointment is next week, I'll post and let you know how it goes.

Another subject of interest: We might not find out what the gender is with this one. We have been discussing why we would and why we would not. Right now we are undecided. I will not need an ultrasound unless something unforeseen happens. I can have one if I choose to. We are hoping for an unmedicated, natural, labor and look forward to an atmosphere that encourages this. We are so excited about this little one and I can't wait to see things progress. To God be the glory, great things he hath done!

No comments: