CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Deja Vu!!!

I remember when I was expecting Truett how I didn't know I was expecting just because of the outward appearance. I mean I was tired and a little more hungry than normal, but come on, who hasn't had a day or two or weeks when they felt this way (when they were not expecting). I also remember a certain post on this blog.

I, also, can't believe how big I really will get. I will definitely tell more and more, but there will also come a time when people say are you due any day now or are you carrying two? That's how big you get. I just can't believe how much I can grow in 9 months and then how small it really can be again. God is so creative.

I probably won't post a picture but once every month or so, that way I won't completely bore you and maybe you can see a big difference when the growth spurt kicks in!

6 week shot


This was me and all my 9 months glory. I don't think I ever posted this....
this was right before I had Truett. This was a cell picture, my last one pregnant. Wowweee!


No comments: