CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

13 weeks and 1 day, Am I really pregnant?


Am I really pregnant? My pants are starting to get tight but goodness, nothing else reminds me I'm pregnant! Maybe I'm just putting on weight... but my doctor says she can hear the baby's heart. So, I guess it just takes a while to feel pregnant. No nausea, no food cravings, no awful things I've been warned about. Last doctor's visit I put on 1 lb. from my normal weight.... but I think I'm starting to put more on. We shall see. Wayne says he can't tell I'm growing anywhere, I wonder how long before I start to "show". I've been writing in my pregnancy journal for my little girl/boy, one day they will be able to know everything I went through during the pregnancy and labor, where we lived, what our normal daily routine was before their arrival. So we had an ultrasound at 8 1/2 weeks and then at my last appointment 11 weeks (my doctor orders lots.... I'm sure for me and not the money!!). I'll post the ultrasounds on a different blog, stay tuned!!!!!!

No comments: