CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 14, 2006

The weight comes in at.........



111 lbs.!!!! My target weight for this visit was 112 lbs., but I'll take it!!! The doctor tells me I'm doing great. I've gained 7-8 lbs. total and I'm half way to a little baby boy. I know I'll gain more in my last half then my first but golly I don't want to gain 20 lbs. in one month. Grow Truett, grow....... just not toooo big!!! We also started working on Truett's room (NOW THAT WE KNOW HE'S A HE). My dad also had his 50th bday party and my sister who is pregnant and due 2 weeks after me came (we haven't seen each other since announcing our pregnancy). All of my siblings (2 sisters and 2 brothers) were there. We had my dad's family over for grilled hamburgers, hotdogs, and sausage. We had a blast. My dad was so surpised and this is the kind of party he likes (low key and family oriented). The picture below is of me with my older sisters and two cousins. My oldest sister (pregnant) on the far left, my older sister (by 15 months), me, and my 2 older cousins.

No comments: