CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 21, 2006

21 weeks!!


I'm in my 21st week and I'm feeling Truett every other minute it seems like. It is so amazing to feel him move and become so active. I wonder what his personality will be like: maybe strong-willed and loud or maybe soft spoken and shy.... either way I'm sure he'll liven up this home!! I found out yesterday that my sister who is expecting just a couple weeks after me is having a girl!! This will be the first grand daughter on my parents side... how exciting! I'm a little jealous, I wanted little girly dresses and cute outfits, and she wanted camaflouge and hunting gear....... God is so funny sometimes. I'm glad he sees the whole picture and doesn't give us what we want at the time we want it! I know when Truett and Kerigan arrive that we (my sister and I) will not be able to picture our lives without these two being exactly who they are.

I'm planning to have Truett au naturalle so I've been reading up on this for the last 5 months. I've read some really great information and if anyone else out there is going to go natural I highly recomend these 2 books:The Birth Book by William Sears,M.D & Martha Sears, R.N. AND Child Birth Without Fear by Grantly Dick-Read . Both are fabulous but if your looking for a week-by-week description of what you and wour baby are going through of course you will want to read What to Expect When Your Expecting but my favorite week-by-week- reading was Frankly Pregnant. I am about to read Husband-Coached Childbirth by Dr. Robert Bradley. My doctor tells me to read up on the natural labor subject, so I'm spending most of my time right now reading.

No comments: