CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 28, 2006

22 weeks and growing!!

It's been a few days since I wrote and I have grown a good bit (or it feels like it). I am in my 22nd week and in my 6th month. I feel Truett all day long. In the morning while lying in bed he gives me a few "good morning" bumps and by lunch time he gives me a jab or kick to let me know he enjoyed our peanut butter and jelly sandwhich. Last Thursday while Wayne and I was at my parents for supper, mom had lots of stuff to go through. We went through all kinds of clothes, hats, bibs, blankets, and more. We got this cute baby's tub that one of my nephew's used, that's one less thing on our registry.


Also, last Tuesday while we were at Wayne's parents, his mom gave us several packages of diapers, several reading books, and this precious outfit. Do you like it?
This is a picture of me from this morning after breakfast. Truett lets me know he is always with me. I began my 22nd week of pregnancy Tuesday the 26th.


This is one of the outfits we received from my nephews. The more we get the better, I know that little one will need to be changed often.
I hope everyone is doing good and have a great beginning of fall time!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: