CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 7, 2006

Indianapolis, HERE WE COME!!

So, Monday we got the call, Wayne was being deployed to Indianapolis, IN. For those of you who do not know, Wayne works with the CAT team for State Farm. He averages 180 CAT days which would,if he worked an 8-5, be 53 weeks of 40 hrs.. So, he works a great long time at the CAT sites. Indianapolis was hit back in April with a hail storm and then again in June. He is working in the Customer Service area closing files. He said it's not as bad as New Orleans. We are staying at the Residence Inn Marriott which is very nice compared to New Orleans great hotel. We actually have a kitchen and space to put our suitcases. You see our bedroom area, the room is a pretty big size. I'd say 400-600 sq. ft., just guessing though.





.










I began my 23rd week earlier in the week and have felt like I've doubled in size (my belly). Wayne says not really!! I put a picture of me last night after we got in from Barnes and Nobles. We were able to go after Wayne got off of work. We couldn't take one together because the digital does not have a timer, but maybe we can take some pics with the regular camera and I can put them on here later. The picture of Wayne was after we got home (to the hotel) and he was working on the computer. He never poses for me! Most days this week I have spent a good bit of time rearrange my doctor's appointments and itinerary when I go back home in a couple of weeks. I also spend a great deal of time reading, writing in my journal and working out. I usually have some "to do" list from Wayne on helping him write some website pages for him and a friend. So, I don't usually finish everything for the day until about an hour before he comes home and then I usually spend that time getting ready for when he gets home (we usually go somewhere).















No comments: