CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Home... and missing Wayne!

So, I won't bore you with a sap story about missing my hunny. I went to the OB yesterday with my mother in law. I passed my glucose (diabetes) test and my blood count was borderline anemic, even after taking an iron pill every night. She said she is really glad I did start, but might need to double up closer to delivery time. We got to see Truett also. The ultrasound tech was a little nicer this time and she checked off the last couple of things she needed to make sure Truett had (3 vessel umbilical cord) and his heart rate was great! He weighed 1lb. 15 oz. and was only in the 35th percentile (he's going to be a small fry). She said he is growing just fine. She also said the average baby is now 8-8.5 lbs., so I should have a upper 6lb.- upper 7 lb. baby, if I go close to my due date. Let's hope so!! I also hit my weight goal, 117 lbs., that's 13 total. She also said because I get shaky as soon as I become hungry I probably am a little hypoglycemic. I carry a granola bar around with me at all times and she said "just make sure you eat soon or you'll pass out". That scared Mrs. Kim, but I reassured both of them I eat as soon as I'm hungry.

I went to my orthodontist today and had my braces tightened (yikes!!), and will get my bottom braces put on after my next appointment.

Wayne comes home in 2 days, that will be so nice. He gets 4 days off after working 30 days, almost straight (excluding Sunday's). He is excited about playing basketball and seeing his family and friends.

I will post a picture next time.... hopefully!! I don't have the digital camera with me.

No comments: