CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

New belly pic!

Hello everyone- This is me at 24 weeks . MAN if he isn't growing than it's just me!!! I think people might be noticing I'm pregnant (they're still unsure to ask though) because I have seen a couple people look at my belly then look at me and smile.....I'm hoping that's what they're thinking. Well, I think Wayne will be here for a while. I'm going home for good early December and hopefully Wayne will be home shortly after (we're hoping before Christmas or right after). So he should definitely be home for Truett's arrival. He gets more and more excited as my belly grows. I think it becomes more real that there is a living breathing munckin in there. He gets to feel him kick at night laying in bed.... I'll spare you the sappy stuff. He is going to be a phenomenal daddy!! Truett thinks so already. I'll update you more with more pics hopefully this weekend. We are suppose to go to Indianapolis sometime this weekend. Take care

No comments: