CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

I'm coming home!

Today I'm 26 weeks and I'll be leaving Indianapolis,IN on Friday, boo! I will be back home for a few doctor's appointments and a couple of showers. I'm giving a shower on one weekend and getting my first baby shower on the other! Wayne will come in on one of the weekends! I'll leave to come back to Indianapolis in 2 weeks, yay! I should be up here until early December and have to travel back home because I'll be 33 weeks along! I'm so excited about seeing Truett in the sonogram on Monday. I can't wait to see how much he's grown and talk about him coming quickly. I will give you more updates when I go to the doctor. Oh yea, this week up here in Indianapolis the high will be in the mid- to upper- 40's!! YIKES!


1 comment:

Tracy said...

Just found your blog. Love it! and you are looking great with the pregnant belly.