CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

25 weeks along and sitting in the cold!

Yay... someone noticed! On Tuesday I began my 25th week and someone asked me "are you pregnant", I happily replied "YES!". That just made my day, maybe even my week! We have been here now for two weeks and the cold is miserable. I always said I love winter, but back home our winter consisted of 1-3 weeks like this. Here they have about 6 months of nasty, cold, and wet weather, yuck. Wayne has been working long days and long weeks. He definitely gets to do a ton of work while on a CAT. I don't think people understand the nature of his job. He works 10-15 hour days (depending if it's a new CAT or not), 6-7 days a week (depending on if it's a new CAT or not) and he may work 3-6 months, straight. Then he might be home for 2-4 months, but he never knows when they'll call or for how long he'll be gone. He had to leave within 24 hours this time and it wasn't even a new CAT (Catastrophe site). So he more than makes up for his down time. It's definitely not the job for a family man, we don't think Wayne will be here too terribly long. With Truett on the way it makes things hard for him to be there for all the new things that will surely happen! So, I go back home next Friday and see my ob the next Monday, I'll find out my weight gain, belly growth, get to see Truett, and take the glucose screening. I'll also be home for my first shower, I'll be 28 weeks! Yay!! Well, that's about it for now.



An angle view of my belly!

A side view of Truett's room!!

No comments: