CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 3, 2009

Daddy Day

Last week when my best friend and I and our mother in laws went on a shopping trip, our sweet husbands enjoyed some time alone with their little ones. We had a blast and apparently they did too! Jeffrey and Wayne got together and fed some ducks/geese. I'm so thankful for a husband who knows when I need a break. It was so nice!

This picture is so funny, I was looking at it with the table, Truett, Jeffrey, and Anabelle in view. Then I looked in the background, and yes, they are at a cemetery!! How funny! There is a lot of ducks/geese there and a pond. I can't stop shaking my head... oh well!



2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm sure the graveyard inhabitants didn't mind! I love it!

Jeffrey Challie, Anabelle and Abram said...

These pics are so cute!!