CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Aggghhhhh

Our home computer has been plagued by a virus of some sort recently. We had just thrown away our restore disk just weeks before our computer went AWOL on us (go figure). So we basically deleted our whole computer and saved what we could on our external hard drive. I forgot and put more pictures of this summer and misc. things and then deleted the computer (thinking I had saved the pictures). Well, I lost many of this summers photos. I only have a few miscellaneous ones. So, I'll leave you with a few we took in Michigan. We ate so good and I loved spending time alone with Wayne, I know these times are few.

A Zingerman's Brownie and Famous Coffee


Zingerman's Deli
Zingerman's Store
Yum.... Zingerman's Bread
Chili Cheese Fries (Zingerman's Roadhouse)

Can you tell we LOVED Zingermans!

No comments: