CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 10, 2009

Would you like a iced mocha latte today?

Truett has a wonderful memory, he keeps us on our toes. He remembers things we have long forgotten. Sunday Truett asked Wayne "would you like a iced mocha latte today, daddy?". We looked at one another and realized Truett was repeating something we totally dismissed while getting a coffee at McDonald's. The drive-thru has a recording that comes on automatically, it says "Would you like to try one of our iced mocha lattes today?", Wayne said "No, thank you. I'd like a medium coffee." That was it. BUT, Truett remembered and asked Wayne later.

I know there is a lot more than "lattes" going into his mind.

2 comments:

Jeffrey Challie, Anabelle and Abram said...

I love these little funny things that our little ones do! I just wish I could record it all so that I wouldn't forget even the exact way that it sounds!

Beki said...

That's hiliarious and convicting all at the same time!