CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Jett Benjamin

He's here! After being 6 days late and being told he weighed 8 lbs. Jett Benjamin arrived:

November 29, 2009
6 pounds 13 ounces
20 inches
5:14 a.m.

He looked so small. I did get my VBAC, and almost LOVED labor. We arrived at the hospital at 10:30 and was only 3 cm and 100% effaced they told me the effacing takes the longest time, the dilation goes quickly, and boy did it ever. From midnight to 4 am I went from a 4 to fully dilated! They came in and told me to take a few "practice" pushes... after the first push the nurse said "Call the doctor, the baby is in the birth canal". After about 6 contractions he was out. I'll hopefully give the long version later.



t

1 comment:

Leila said...

He is too cute. I love the one with Truett giving a kiss to Jett. Congrats.