CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Good-Bye! Hello!

Good-bye 40 weeks! Hello 41 weeks! I was due this past Monday and still waiting on my sweet little Jett to arrive. I have been have BH contractions for months now. In the last week they have become regular, then sometimes after resting they slack up a bit! I can't believe sometimes I get a minute long contraction every 5 minutes for 2 hours or more. I lost my mucous plug and have been having more TMI than you can imagine. I have menstrual like cramping on and off throughout the day but no "Gotta go to the hospital" signs! I am 1 cm and 100% effaced, I just wonder if he is waiting on something (I guess his given birthday). So, my guess was way wrong and will have to guess another day. I've officially changed it to this Thursday the 26th. Maybe a turkey baby!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I know that you must be so super busy and wiped out, but when you have a wakeful, sane few moments, could you post a picture of little Jett? How's he and yourself doing?