CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 21, 2009

WHAT!!!!!!!!!!

40 weeks!!?? What do you mean 40 weeks!! I didn't think I'd make it to 38 but now I'm 40 weeks! ugvbfvjnfbusfhbu... I guess I just need to be thankful for a growing boy inside of me and praise the Lord for the sweet nearly 3 year old boy that is outside of me and the precious and giving husband that is my helper and rock! I was leaning over the counter today, trying to take the pressure off my back and Wayne said "Wow! I need to get a picture of this". My stomach is huge! No stretch marks but my skin won't hold back too much longer! :) I am glad we took these pictures because I never thought I'd make 40 weeks let alone did I think I would get so big! I have gained right at 30 pounds and I don't think I will go another week (although I have been wrong before) ;P


So here it is:




No comments: