CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Pool? or Poll?

I just wanted to set up a guessing game for our little one. Jett Benjamin is 2 weeks away from his due date. Here are a few facts to help you guess:

Truett (our firstborn) was born at 38.5 weeks.
Weighing 6.8 lbs. and 19 3/4 inches.
He was born via c-section at 10:50 p.m., January 25th, 2007.

We are trying for a spontaneous labor that we hope to be a vbac (vaginal birth after cesarean).
At 37.5 weeks he weighed (via ultrasound) 6.9 lbs. I haven't dilated much if any. So, there you have it. Now, make your guess as to when he will be born and measurements, any additional information is a bonus. I'll post my prediction as a comment.

6 comments:

Heather said...

My guess is Jett will be born Sunday, November 15th at 9:15 p.m. weighing 7 lbs. 2 ounces and measuring 20 inches. Can't wait to see when he will get here.

Jeffrey Challie, Anabelle and Abram said...

I guess...you will go into labor on Thursday and have him on Friday November 13th at 10 am. He will weigh 7lbs. 4 oz. and you will have a wonderful delivery!!!
So excited to meet him!

Marc says you will have him on Wednesday November 11th!

The Mullins said...

Scott: Tuesday, November 17th, at about 6p.m., weighing 7 lbs. 7 oz.

I'll add another comment when I ask Rebecca this afternoon.

Heather said...

Whooaahh, Marc! I don't foresee that! Since today is Wednesday, but who knows. I think I will have to change mine. I think he might want to hang in there like Ethan. :)

Tams said...

My guess is Jett will arrive on Wednesday the 18th at 7:15p.m. weighing 7lbs. 12oz. Your gonna do great cant wait to see him .............................

The Mullins said...

My new guess is, he will be born 11/29/09 at 5:15am, and weigh 6 lbs 13 oz, and be 20 inches.