CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Sorry, CHARLIE!

That is all I can say! Whew!! It's been a very VERY long month, or very short depending on how you look at it. We were in North Carolina until the 1st of September. Wayne started working immediately on "Gustav". He was busy from the word "go" and hasn't slowed down yet! He will hopefully take an afternoon off, soon!

We did not have electricity for a week after Hurricane Gustav so we camped out at Wayne's parents, I shouldn't say camped, they did have electricity :) We never made it back home. Wayne, Truett and I headed to Lafayette, and that is where we have been since Sept. 7th!



Looking out of our living room was a large balcony! Truett loved going in and out and being able to open and shut the doors was so much fun!Truett thought "Lafadette" was home! He loved walking around the pond at night, saying "hi" to the ladies and gentlemen that would drive by on their bikes or the ladies downstairs. W (Truett and I) will miss Lafayette!
T
He made himself at home RIGHT AWAY! I think he will miss the sweet times we had in "Lafadette"!

We (Truett and I) came home a couple of times. I will fill you in more with each following post.

No comments: