CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 10, 2008

Too good to be true!

It's been 10 months since Truett has been to see the pediatrician and low and behold while we are away, Truett has his first stomach bug! He woke up that morning and seemed to be fine but while eating he laid his head on his hand and just sat there. He has done this before but usually during lunch or when he is tired. I dismissed it. When I got him out of his highchair he laid his head down on my shoulder, again not everyday but not way out in left field either. I said " you want to lay down on mommy and daddy's bed" and he did he laid there not making a sound... now this is out of the norm. I just laid there thinking, "man, he must of woke up in the night or something to be so tired". He looked at me and whined and then, to spare you the details he was sick. I felt so helpless and a little afraid. He seemed so pitiful and was looking to me for an answer. All I could muster up was "It's o.k. baby, mommy's here" over and over. It seemed to work, but then I wished my mom were there to tell me the same. The day was miserable and there would be little spurts of light and then times where I would just hold his little limp body and pray that God would hold me and this blessing he bestowed upon Wayne and myself.

Truett is such a champ and a wonderful patient, his wife will be so glad, one day! :P I took a few pictures after the gory morning and as bad as he felt he managed to smile for the first picture, a true model :)

You wouldn't know he was sick, except for as soon as I took this picture he had the most pitiful look on his face :(

He just laid there all day
Well we did make a bed for him in the middle of our living room!

He had a diaper on and this blanket, it was a sweet mommy moment! He just wanted to cuddle all day!!

Watching none other than "Lunette, Molly, Major Bedhead, Uncle Chester, Granny Garbanzo, and Snickle Fritz"

No comments: