CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

3...2...1... We have LIFT OFF........

*****Update******

Truett used his big boy potty 7 times today! SEVEN!!! He did have about 2 really wet diapers but now I have to remind myself to ask him!! Maybe it should be called mommy potty training. :)


Well, not quite, but Truett has had his first "official" PEE PEE! Truett loves to concentrate when we take his diaper off and then try to "get" us. Mommy and Daddy are on to this and almost always take precautionary measures. But, on more than one occasion he has SURPRISED someone else. I will occassionally take him to the potty and say "okay, if you need to tee tee on the changing table then you can tee tee in your potty", as he sits and stares at me, then announces "All through, I poo pooed" translated I pee peed, BUT nothing really. One day he seemed to have to go bad enough, he did tee tee. So here is to many more times!!


No comments: