CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Truett will be TWO a week from today

AHHHHH... I can't believe this! My little boy.... he was just brought home, like, yesterday! Well, it's been two years and I don't know where my time with him has slipped away to, but, I plan on using up all the time God gives me to instruct him in God's word. Oh, I pray I handle his little soul with care. Truett has been saying this statement A LOT "Truett do it by himself" and he really has been doing it ALL BY HIMSELF!

Truett HELPING daddy put together a chair.


Rebecca's Surprise Baby Shower (this is Wayne's brother, Scott's wife)

We love our Aunt BecBec!
Coming soon (as in hopefully before Saturday): A list of what Truett is saying and doing at age 2!
Oh and guess who got a short (big boy) haircut! I miss the curls, but I'm not going to lie, it looks really good!

No comments: