CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 27, 2009

8 months!

Move over mommy, Jett is making his presence known! Jett is getting so very big. I'm shocked and a little ready that we have 6-8 weeks left. Shocked because it's gone by so fast already. I'm not ready for him to be here. We don't have his room set up. We are supposed to move in the next 2-3 weeks. Which gives me 3-5 weeks to get things in order and most of that time I will be as big as a house! A little ready because I'm getting BIG and cumbersome. My nights have been filled with potty breaks ranging from ever 1.5 - 4 hours, errrrhhh! I am not overly uncomfortable but definitely moaning and belly aching a good deal. My baby shower is less than 2 weeks away and I have to Christmas shop and decorate and move and set up the nursery before he gets here. A little overwhelming, but maybe it will give me something to do. Since I'm not exercising as much these days I've cut back to 2-3 days a week, due to the strength of the contractions. I don't want the exercise to do too much work on my body and help me dilate before time to deliver. BUT I have a feeling he will not make it to his due date, Thanksgiving week! I think I've grown since I took these pictures. :) Maybe I will post a 8 1/2 month picture.



No comments: