CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Whoops... so long 7 months...

I've been slacking. I past up 7 months and forgot to post a picture while I was there. :) So here goes...





I went to see the doctor for my 28th week appointment and measure 28cm (which means I'm right on target). I was up two pounds in 2 weeks (also right on target) and I'm exactly the same shape and size and weight I was with Truett. I'm still having the contractions but still no change in cervix. I had 12 contractions in 1 hour last week and that is a concern, but it's doing nothing to my cervix and I think I'm just gearing up for game day in roughly 10 weeks. I think I will have Jett between 38-39 weeks. I was 38 weeks and 3 days with Truett and think I might hold out to 39 weeks with this one, although, you never know exactly when labor will come.

I'm officially waddling (or at least I think so). We registered at Target and finished all paper work at Cabrini Hospital (where we will deliver). My next doctor's appointment I will go over lab results and birth plan. After the appointment I'll register (at Life's Little Treasures) for my shower 3 weeks later. My iron was borderline (I'm always borderline anemic) so I will start doubling up on my iron. I passed my glucose test (diabetes test) and feel pretty good besides the extra poundage I'm carrying around. :)

No comments: