CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 14, 2009

Oh, my aching feet!


30 weeks


I haven't been to workout in nearly 2 weeks, Truett had the flu and then a lingering cough, so, we stayed in as much as possible. I took it easy (okay, so, not really). I went at it like a mad woman, it felt so good to be hitting the elliptical and getting my heartrate up a little. I felt really good after working out and then came the grocery trip. We headed to the dreaded WAL-MART, was today a holiday? It's not that packed unless it's a holiday or Christmas time. We ran into a few people and then seemed to walk forever and ever. My right foot had a stabbing pain in the bottom of it and my legs started aching as soon as we walked in. I have never been more ready to leave a store than I was today. I got home as quickly as I could, gave Truett a quick lunch and sat down with a bowl of cereal for lunch! I was too tired to fix my yummy avocado, tomato, cucumber, spinach and balsamic vinegarette like usual. I was too tired. I headed for a nap as soon as Truett was down for his nap and woke up to do sink full of dishes (we don't have a dishwasher). I find my legs are still throbbing. I guess I really over did it today. I don't remember getting so worn out with Truett but maybe having a sweet and busy 2 year old might add a little to my plate ;) It may seem like I'm complaining, but believe me, there is NOTHING I would rather be doing right now than to be bringing my 2 year old to the potty and watching this new little man wiggle around in a cramped tummy! I love my life, just want to moan and belly ache, now back to paradise!

No comments: