CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 13, 2008

In hiding... well sorta!

I've not been posting because we've had a busy week. My sister and her little girl have been in for two weeks while her husband was gone on a business trip. We had so much fun and I've tried to post a few pictures of our good times. I'll add a few more. After a busy week, we had an even busier weekend. Friday night we had my parents over for supper and then my sweet cousin, James Bradley, came over and we enjoyed a good visit. Truett loves his big cousin. Saturday morning I worked at a local college giving a ACT test, had a baby shower that afternoon, and enjoyed watching a movie with some friends, Tyler and Bridget. Truett has a crush :) on her. We had a great time with the sweet couple and hope to do it again! Sunday was spent with family at the Alligator Farm... more on that soon!

He wouldn't slow down long enough when we went to the park.
I love his faces!!
Sweet James Bradley and Truett

No comments: