CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 6, 2008

What did you do tonight?

We visited a friend, Tyler at his work. He has one of the most exciting jobs, flying a helicopter. Truett has been fascinated with them for the last couple of weeks. So, when Wayne said he wanted to go visit Tyler, we all jumped up and said "I want to go too!" Truett was wide eyed and kept pointing to the blades (I know they are not called that technically, but you get the idea). Tyler was so kind as to let Truett and I sit in the helicopter. I'm sure we will be back up there!!


THANK YOU MR. TYLER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Truett and I in the big "heli"

Wayne, Truett, and Paw Paw
Wayne, Paw Paw (Mr. Larry) and Tyler

1 comment:

4funboys said...

How cool is that!!! My boys are jealous...