CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Pooped!

I AM POOPED! We visited with Scott and Becca and Truett has played so hard, which means we have been running after him! Thank you Paw Paw! We enjoyed our visit and hope to hear news of Becca expecting ASAP!!!!!!!! We want another baby in the family :) We took a couple of snapshots while they were in and here they are.

Truett is getting more verbal and able to say more and more words every day. He says the following words very well: color, bye-bye, hello, daddy, shoe, dog, paw paw, no-no, bone and I'm sure I'm missing some words. He loves to say hard things (which means he can't say them correctly) but he "tries" to say "helicopter", "air conditioner", "fire truck". He is really into the fire truck and will squeal like one when you ask him what sound does a fire truck make. He also loves colors, doggies, telephones, bouncing balls, ceiling fans (he says "sh sh" when you ask him what sound does it make). He also makes his lips sound like a car when pushing around a toy car. I'm sure I'm missing some things but I'll post more, later!












1 comment:

4funboys said...

SOOO precious... I loved the pix of him in the air! Tony used to do that with our boys... time flies!