CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 4, 2008

Long, Wonderful Week

Monday our Aunt Cole (my sister Nicole) came to visit from Texas. We had a blast Mon.- Thurs. visiting and loving on my niece, Kerigan. We went to Sears for pictures (not recommended) and the older (Jeremiah, 7 and Jacob,3) boys, mainly Jeremiah were such a big help. Truett and Kerigan both had a ball.

Tuesday I kept Kerigan for a little while, while her mommy got her hair done. Wednesday was "Family Night" and we had a great time with everyone. Today, Friday I had a lunch date with several friends and their children and we had a blast. Tonight is Parents Night Out at our church. Tomorrow we have 2 crawfish boils (only in Louisiana). Needless to say, we have a busy weekend planned. Maybe we can take a nap on Sunday after church :)

I'll leave a few pictures and some to come later! Some are from a few weeks back, sorry!



Enjoying some warm weather


He really was sucking his thumb, waiting on me to get the ball!
He is getting too big!
"Shoes, mommy!"
Kerigan and Truett

No comments: