CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 4, 2008

Mr. Fix It



Yesterday we began to tackle our long awaited remodeling project, our back bathroom. It's the smallest room in the house and the most overlooked room. It was an awful pinkish purple color and no one but us ever use that bathroom. SO... Wayne, Truett, and I visited Lowe's and came home with a new bathroom. We spent the majority of the evening installing the new floor (Wayne mainly installing and me just keeping Truett from being under his feet). Today, Sunday we came home to work on it some more. Truett tries to be such a help, and LOVES thinking he is daddy's BIG helper.
Daddy's BIG helper

Meet Mr. Fix It

1 comment:

4funboys said...

That is so precious!

I was going to work on painting our bathroom today (again) because I hate the color I chose...

unfortunately... my big little helpers were more interested in 101 other things- so I'll have to wait til they go to school tomorrow.

Sometimes... I REALLY miss when they were little.