CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Say what?





I tell you, Truett's vocabulary has exploded. I think in the last 2 weeks he adds probably 2 words (that he actually can point to or touch) a day. I'm going to use the blog as his Baby Book and try to think of all the words he is using right now. He still doesn't say ALL of them perfect (like kitty cat is keeky).


daddy

mommy

kitty cat

dog

bone (for the dogs)

outside

broom

tree

bubbles

SHOES

paw paw

maw maw

NO!

No! No! (there is a difference)

juice

kerigan

coffee

candle

block

colors

bunny

clock

air conditioner (he says "aireee")

bath

ball

duck

eyes

ear

mouth

hair

clip

apple

yo yo (for yogurt- his favorite)

uh-oh!

baby

Oh! Wow! (together!!)

"that's a No No!"


He has started saying two word statements in the last week or so, I'm excited about his newfound communication skills. He seems to be also, he talks and talks... I wonder where he gets it from :)

I've been telling you how he is obsessed with his daddy. Well, it gets worse (or better depending on who you ask), he talks about him all day long. He wakes up saying daddy and pointing to every room. We both walk in the room and look around, daddy is usually gone already, but there is a rare occasion of Wayne working from home or sometimes he will wait to get him up and bring him to me for breakfast! Truett is such a daddy's man right now. He wants to do what he does and be with him at all times. It reminds me of how much I want to be like my heavenly father and that he is my everything!


Almost a year ago! He is his daddy's best buddy!


No comments: