CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 2, 2008

Weekly Wrap-Up Without Lens

We have been under the weather this week. We have stayed home and made sweet memories while babysitting Maw Maw's kitty cat and taking more baths than normal. I've only manage to workout twice but I don't feel so bad about it. Truett has been so much fun this week. He seems to be sweeter than normal when he doesn't feel the greatest. He snuggles and hold on a little tighter.

Today, Truett has taken a turn for the better. He has no fever, a little runny nose, but nothing significant. Thank goodness too, I REALLY didn't want to cancel Parent's Night Out reservations. Wayne and I are going out to eat and visit with some friends from church, Challie and Jeffrey.

Truett has been soaking everything up, like sounds of animals. He hasn't showed any interest in knowing or repeating these sounds until just recently. He likes to say "ooooo" for mooooo (Cow sounds) and says "kikkky" (sounds like keee keee) and raises his arms out as if he were asking a question! He misses Ody. He had been pointing out all kinds of things in books that I had no clue he could do. He picks the kitty cat out as well as any ball, balloon, color, chair, shoes, bear (teddy bear), scissors, blocks, or book. I guess I was so use to his eyesight being dull or not so good when he was so little I now underestimate what he can see and can't. I know his eyesight is as well as mine, well not quite, but almost! :)


This was Truett almost a year ago!



Late March or was it early April?

1 comment:

4funboys said...

My #3 was NOT a cuddle bug unless he was sick. I remember asking my hubby if I was a bad mom if I wished the little fire ball to be sick for just a few hours. It really was the ONLY time I could snuggle with him when he was little. The funny thing is... now that he's 7- he's the most affectionate of all the boys. We're convinced he's making up for the first 4 years of his life when he'd cry if anyone so much as touched him.

ps.
I'm a little jealous that you find any time to work out!