CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 30, 2008

Truett had a new friend come and play today...

** WARNING** These pictures might give you the squirmies ( I know this isn't a word, but you get what I'm saying)

... a snake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was outside with Truett, when I noticed the gardenia bushes that Wayne cut a few weeks back still had some dead branches that hadn't been removed. So, with Truett in tow I begin pulling one after another. As most of you know, you can not keep a 16 month still. He wanted down and so, like a good mother, I let him down. I turned around to pick up more dead branches and my eyes turned to the fence about 12-18 inches from me to see what I now think is a Louisiana Pine Snake. AHHHHHHHH! I ran so fast, I think I grabbed Truett by his shirt. Wayne, laughs at me thinking about it.



No comments: