CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 21, 2008

I know this blog has been predominately about Truett hence the www.expectingtruett.blogspot.com but I think I'm going to start making this blog more of our family's journey through a foreign land, maybe some recipes that we've tried and maybe an occasional rant/rave. Before I do that, let me update you on more of Truett's life. He is weighing in at a HEALTHY 27 lbs., Yowzers! That is why lifting weights is not necessary! I am not sure of the inches but last time we checked, roughly 6 weeks ago, he was 33 inches. He has said three word sentences several times. One was "Mommy be back", another was " Daddy go out", another was " I play Annabelle" (I play with Annabelle), " That's a no-no", and "Daddy go car...work". This is NEVER prompted and he actually won't say a 3 word sentence when I try to get him to! I'm not going on "mommy translations" either, most of the comments were told to me by others who heard what I heard. He is very verbal and very clear with his words (those that he knows already).

I'm not going to write all of his vocabulary, the list is too long. Wayne and I think it would be roughly 60-100 words. He can mostly say anything we say with some difficulty, but the vocabulary would be words he has already made associations with or knows by our repetition. I think that is all for now... I won't stop posting about him all together, but will try posting about more of our general life.


Truett enjoying his bath time, he thinks it is a waterhose!

Static electricity looks good on him!

"Driving" Uncle Jason's "mo-mo" at Pappa's and Nanna's



No comments: