CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Truett needed a trim...

Before:


After and wet:

we don't necessarily want Truett to have long hair, but we like it the way it is. I've had a couple of people comment on "Oh! Truett's hair is getting long" and " He's just too pretty to be a boy following a comment on how they "love" his hair". I know most people like shaved boys heads, especially in these very small Louisiana towns, but quite frankly we don't care. I'm not saying "never" but we have NO intentions on having his hair really short anytime in the near future. We are a little rebellious and like to ruffle a few feathers. SO... having that said, I did "trim" Truett's hair and I actually liked it better before the cut. Oh, well! It will grow back! I'll try to take more pictures this week.

1 comment:

4funboys said...

trutett may not need a trim... because he's REALLY cute with all them curls.