CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 19, 2008

My How You've Grown

A couple of weeks ago we let some friends of ours take this "jumper" home for their little girl who is now very mobile. We are packing right now and are moving this week so, we thought we would leave the "jumper" in the office so we wouldn't have to tote it to the shed and then back up to the house. Truett loves to play with the toys on the "jumper" and will say "in?". We put him in and he acts like he is jumping up and down in it. He is way to big for it, but I thought he couldn't hurt it. I took a few pictures to remind myself of how very big, but yet, how very small he is! Excuse the boxes in the back ground. I'm sure most of the upcoming pictures will be of our upcoming move.



2 comments:

mrs boo radley said...

What a sweet little boy! He has a great name. I love your background colors.

4funboys said...

That was one of those "toys" that was actually worth saving...

All my boys loved it... and spent A LOT of time in it!!!