CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 3, 2009

11 weeks...

I definitly feel bigger this go round! It's like my body remembers and kind of gives to the memory. I'm not complaining, I actually felt the little one this past week and remember this feeling although it becomes more pronounced and stronger. It is reassuring although it is few and far between right now. I can't wait until I feel the hiccups and the rolling around. I have been trying not to say this, but I've been nauseated. I was NOT nauseated with Truett, unless you count the hunger pangs that turned into nausea. I just started about 10 weeks along and it has been coming and going. Now, I haven't thrown up or anything, but it's a come and go feeling. I don't know why I would have it this time and not the last, but like people say "each pregnancy is different". Hopefully this pregnancy will be as smooth as my last one. Last pregnancy I had some spotting at 8 and a half weeks and none this time.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It's such a privilege to be carrying around your developing baby! I too remember the bumps and rolls of the baby, and it was absolutely my favorite part of pregnancy! I was nauseous (sp?) with all 4 of my boys, and it was always and only the complete 3rd month. Hope yours isn't too bad this time around!