CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 31, 2009

A long time coming...

Sorry I've been gone so long. Our home (desktop) computer is on the verge of a meltdown, so I have to get on Wayne's laptop. He has been working like a wild man, so I was forced to only look at other blogs :) Well, hopefully I can keep you updated, I just might have to wait until Wayne is asleep. We enjoyed our vacation in Florida. Truett loved seeing the beach and was quite exhausted after a 7 hour drive and a long lunch break in the middle. He NEVER fell asleep on the way to the beach but he did get a good nap on the way home! I will try to not bore you with too many pictures, but what fun would a blog be without them!

Truett woke up ready for the beach, but until mommy and daddy were ready Truett enjoyed watching Mickey and Donald!

Truett and Paw Paw made a HUMONGOUS sand castle... I should have taken a picture when they finished it! Paw Paw had a moat and everything around it!
Hey, Mommy!!

He didn't know if he like the sand at first, he said there were ant beds everywhere (he thinks all sand, must be ant beds). He soon realized it's like dirt and began to LOVE the sand!

No comments: