CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 1, 2009

15 weeks and rest...

Today is bittersweet. Our sweet Paw Paw Pete is not doing well, not well at all. He went into the hospital Thursday evening after a fall. He had a stroke last fall and has been slowly, but surely, getting around. After his fall Thursday he was admitted to the hospital where they wanted to check with his doctors to make sure he could handle the hip surgery. He has been pretty congested but the doctors said, he had fluid all over his body. He has kidney failure from having diabetes for so long and he has had past heart surgery (a balloon). He sounded congested in his throat Friday evening when we talked to him and then later that evening he went into respiratory distress. He was sent to the ICU where things have gotten worse, they put him on a respirator Saturday and said he is "very sick". We don't foresee him making it through the week, but we know it's not our timing. Maw Maw Mary is really having a hard time, if you feel led please pray for all of us.

I'm 15 weeks along today, and feel like this pregnancy has been but a blink of my eye. Last night, after hearing Paw Paw might not make it through the night, I felt the baby more than I have since I started feeling this little one nearly 4 weeks ago. He/she was so active, I wonder if the crying got the baby moving. Well, I don't have an update belly picture, but I am definitely showing. I am weighing the same as I was with Truett at this point, but I'm "showing" much much more.

1 comment:

Jeffrey Challie, Anabelle and Abram said...

We love all of you and are praying the GOD be the one you all lean on during this time!!!!